Translate

Friday, June 12, 2009

Back from the framers...

Sorry about the quality of the photo. I think I took about 12 pictures trying to eliminate the flash back and this one was the best. (Told you my amature photo abilities were lucky when I shot the bicycle tree! I guess I'll have to try to take a photography class some day and then maybe a photoshop class might be in order thereafter.)

Here it is. Another UFO finished for 2009. I mentioned it several posts ago about finally getting the stitching done. It wasn't a big project but another UFO I had put aside for too long. Now FINISHED AND FRAMED. Boy do I feel good.
I did try to buy an over the counter frame so I could frame it myself, but with the dimensions of the stitched piece and the readily available frame sizes not jiving, it didn't fit equalaterally around the piece. Since I had a 50% off coupon for framing at our local Michaels store, I figured I'd give them my business to get it done correctly.
Hmmmm, Now where to hang it in my sewing studio.

Jane

No comments: