Translate

Friday, November 13, 2009

One more done!

Yippee! Another one down. Inspiration came Tuesday and I was able to strike while the iron was hot. Finished it tonight at a class that I followed, visited with friends, and all the while doing my hand work. Check it out.


You guessed it, all the fabrics for the piecing, framing and backing came from my scrap bins with the exception of the first little brown scrap border, that came from a friend's scrap bin. Thanks Trudy! Yippee, more used up. Many of the fabrics were used in 2 pillows, 2 pillow cases, a queen size quilt that won Best of Show at Paul Smith's Quilt Conference Service's Quilt Show and a pansy wreath wall hanging. Would you believe I still have more squares left!$#@&**!^&!!!! YIKES! Will they ever be gone?

Happy Stitching,
Jane

PS: I think I'm on a roll now.

No comments: