Translate

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thankful!

Have a gratitude attitude!



I do and am glad that I was able to finish the Thankgiving Patchability last night. Phew! Just in time for the Holiday and then I'll be taking it down. Here's a close up of some of the detail.


Recently I've seen this you tube production and it makes me feel glad and grateful. You have to take a look at this video that was created to raise awareness of breast cancer. Once it reaches 1 million hits Medline will make a big contribution to Providence St.Vincent Medical Center in Portland, Oregon and will be offering free mammograms to their local community. Way to go Emily MacInnes Somers for choreographing and getting so many hospital employees to participate in "The Pink Glove Dance". Many of us have been touched by the effects of breast cancer in some form or fashion either directly or through a loved one.
Awareness is a beautiful thing.

Happy Thanksgiving,
Jane

No comments: