Translate

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Stash Report #6

Yee gads! I'm going in the other direction. Here's my report:


Used this week: 1.5 yards
Used Year To date: 4.0 yards

Added This week: 2.25 yards
Added Year To Date: 12.25 yards

Net Fabric Gained (Loss or used): 8.25 yards



I was able to use up some leftover stash to make a crib toy holder for PGS#3.



And this it somewhat it will look like in use, since I just know it will get a lot of that.



The little man is walking around and getting into everything now. He knows the word no, but is literally crushed when he hears it. We'll have to think of a different way to communicate what is okay to be played with and what is not. Excuse the crookedness of the photo, I had to pin it to the back of my living room chair for the best picture and it wasn't the best.

Enjoy,
Jane

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute toy pouch. I am sure that it will be used heavily!

the writer said...

What a cute idea!

We had my nephew's 5th birthday today...when he thought he was getting clothes instead of toys he got such a face that we all bust up laughing (which of course led to another, even worse face)!! he he he