Translate

Saturday, March 20, 2010

National Quilting Day and others

Happy New Year, Happy Spring and Happy National Quilting Day! It's surprising that all of these notable holidays are occurring on the same date this year. Usually I attend an annual quilt retreat this weekend too, but unfortunately I couldn't this year. ;~(
Majorly bummed. I had too many other expenses and commitments already planned to blaze forward with my typical spring retreat. Next year, I definitely plan on attending. I wonder how my friends are doing. It is usually such a warm and wonderful time all the while getting much accomplished besides the nourishment of the creative soul. The letter W is wickedly used as adjectives for this gathering, otherwise known as the Wild, Wonderful, Wacky Women of Wadhams. I miss you. Alias, Happy Day, whichever one you celebrate.

Jane

No comments: