Translate

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Catch Up

Since the last three days have been exclusively with grandchildren it was so nice to spend a day puttering and trying to catch up with the paperwork and other items from my never ending "to-do" lists. Scan and send a pattern to friends that have been waiting, check; made time to finish my chubby charmer bag that I started last Saturday, check (only have the hand stitching the bottom lining where it was turned to sew); Patch abilities Easter time Chocolate Bunny made - check (only hand sewing for this now too); Checkbook balanced- check; miscellaneous bills and paperwork attended too, check so I am feeling really good. I plan on hand sewing tonight while I watch the movie, The Blind Side.

Sometimes, it just so nice to nest!

Jane

No comments: