Translate

Monday, April 12, 2010

Grrrr..

I'm trying to finish my first flat fold. The spring CXS piece is all assembled, so I'm just trying to fix the DMC 5 into a suitable twisted cord. It seems like when I'm trying to add 2 different colors together, the twists are varied throughout the length so it's not showing up uniform.

Its a first attempt for me. I've had the cord twistie thing from Kreinig for awhile and broke it out of the package tonight. I'm not sure how you calculate the length you need of raw threads in order to loop together before twisting singularly and then repeat that process to get a 2nd color and then be able to twist those 2 together evenly. Is that making since? If so and you have some secrets, I'll love you forever if you'd share. Well, Here I go again...

Jane

No comments: