Translate

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Reorganization continues...

I am currently working on the JOY from Country Cottage Needleworks. Using the threads that were called for but I decided to do this 1/1 on a 19 count cloth. Sweet so far. I also recently learned that to do a 1/2 stitch while alone and looking at chart so that when you have company or can't revert to the chart, you just have to cross your stitch. SWEET! I'll be visiting with family this weekend so I'm going to try it out on them.


This next Jane Greenoff design is a UFO from last year. The pattern notes to write the words cab card on the door but I personally don't care for that. ANy ideas on what I can do instead?


As for the reorganizing saga, it continues.



But see, there is progress. This is a huge undertaking. I am hurting so bad despite taking it easy and not trying to get it done in a day or two because of my back. When doing chores like this, I wish I had my full strength and no pain like I used to live. Oh well, it is what it is. Glad I'm able to function as well as I can.

Enjoy your day,
Jane



The saga continues.....

1 comment:

GG said...

Hi Jane,thanks for visiting my blog. Wow, your needlework is amazing. I have to say I love your stash and your organization is coming along nicely.