Translate

Sunday, May 9, 2010

STASH REPORT #19

Used another whole fat quarter this past week! Yeah me, every little bit helps. My stash report for this week is:

So this week's report is:

Used this week: .25 yards
Used Year To date: 21.75 yds

Added This week: 8.5 yards
Added Year To Date: 57.5 yards

Check out Judy Laquidera's blog to see how all the other participants are doing. Many are into using yardage in the three number category already.

I did get some more of my scraps cut into manageable pieces, but I only count fabric when a project is completed. As for the Patch-abilities BOM, I don't count the fabric coming in or out since it's all kitted to finish as it comes.
But, I did go to a LQS - Fibre Junction and picked up some batiks to use instead of the soft blues that came with the Springtime Patch Abilities kit. Apple green and spring green are more appropriate with my way of thinking for that genre. I also got lovely deal on a solid fabric that I have plans to use in my string blocks setting for a community quilt. They were celebrating 1 full year in business. When at the shop, they were taking in many more bolts of fabric and I hear they are going to start carrying wool shortly.

Yikes, I had forgotten about purchasing those when starting this post and just remembered. I truly seem to be going in the wrong direction.

Enjoy your day,
Jane

No comments: