Translate

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Retail Therapy


Oh it's sweet and this is just a glimpse at some of the acquisitions! I have been wishing for some counted cross stitch patterns recently. You name it, Lizzie Kate, Country Cottage Needleworks, Carriage House Samplings, Blackbird Designs have all been casting there spells on me, must have been something about the air around Halloween time or something. I do wish we had a Needlework Shop near my home, the closest one is in STowe Vt. and that's a bit away with the added expense of the ferry on top of the design prices. So I did allow myself some retail therapy through ebay. Thank goodness for electronic shopping that is available around the clock, especially when my back/neck conundrums are horrendous. Ahhh, The Silving Lining, but now I need to get back to reality. I did also get Simple Joys from Little House Needleworks that I want to jump right into.

1 comment:

Micki said...

Wow, you are set with some great projects! Love everything you got.
Micki