Translate

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Finally a stash report:

It's been September since I had a stash report. Since that time I have used a fat quarter for the St. Patricks flatfold, 10 yards for the Alien Invasion quilt and 2 yards for the Miranda Bag.

Used this week: 12.25 yards
Used Year To date: 55.5 yds

Added This week: 0 yards
Added Year To Date: 84 yards

YTD is a gain of 28.5 yards


Check out all the other participants over at Judy Laquidera's blog Patchwork Times. With this post I realize I won't be hitting the 100 yards out of my stash level, but it would be sweet to break even with the fabric purchases done this year. Although I think its a bit difficult to do since the spread to the end of the year needs to use up 29 yards. Hummmm, Maybe this could be a mini challenge for myself with a win either way if I hit that mark or come up short it'll still be used. I don't want to be one of those quilters with a stash locked into a time capsule!

Jane

1 comment:

Cindy's Stitching said...

your quilts are pretty. I love the top picture with the rainbow of color. I am not sure if it is fabric or felt. Glad you husband is well. Merry christmas.