Translate

Friday, November 18, 2011

Gobble Gobble..

The youngest grandson did not have preschool today so we have been very busy. Finger painting, cutting paper shapes, playing outside in the sandbox and swinging filled up the morning.
After lunch WE had Naptime! When his sister got home, it was story time so she did the honors while I attempted to get something done around here.

Aren't they so sweet.

I had this craft to do idea in mind for the Holiday next week after I received an e-newsletter from Martha Stewart Crafts showing it. I picked up some flowers yesterday while I did the grocery shopping in town. Would you believe the flower stems cost just 2 cents? That would be $.01 for each! They were on clearance and I thought at 80% off I'd pay at least 20 cents each but a penny was the price. This was the cheapest I have ever left Michaels!





So what did we do with them?






A gaggle of turkeys for their family to help celebrate Thanksgiving. Their Mom's 34th Birthday is next week and this will be her surprise present.

Jane

PS: The turkey with the googgly eyes is suppose to be their "Mom's" and that is according to both children. tehehee, my daughter will just love this.

1 comment:

Carol said...

Those turkeys are adorable, Jane, but not as cute as your two sweet grandchildren!

Wishing you and your family a very blessed Thanksgiving...