Translate

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Stash Report – Week 1 of 2012

I'm liking that this first report falls on the New Year with a brand new slate. Last year with all that we had happened, I stopped and lost track of reporting with the developments our lives took.
This year I am optomistic and looking forward to more productivity, healthier life style in self management and my living spaces besides finding time to allow more joy to nourish me through friends, family, faith and creativity. Ooops.. and a bit more adventures with traveling when possible. May the fun begin.

Used this Week: 0 yards
Used year to Date: 0 yards
Added this Week: 0 yards
Added Year to Date: 0 yards
Net Used for 2012: 0 yards


Enjoy your day. Today all the Christmas decorations will be coming down and the snowmen will be invading.

Happy Day!

Jane

1 comment:

krisgray said...

Happy New Year! Good luck with all your goals. Love your music, too.