Translate

Friday, April 13, 2012

"Procrastination is

 attitude's natural assassin. There's nothing so fatiguing as an uncompleted task."


-William James



Ain't that the truth!  So with appreciating that recently read quote, I decided to tackle a project that's been going through my head and wearing me out.  Are you recognizing a theme here? 
I've carved out some more time to play besides auditioning those stones Ithought would work great as a piped area for  the table top quiltlet "Inukshuk".

 What do you think?     I am at a quandrary and I thinking that this won't work at all.  It doesn't seem to enhance it, only to cheapen it.    I really appreciate you stopping by and leaving all the lovely comments.  So don't be afraid to give me your  honest thoughts about this.  Keep going? Or abandon the stones and bind it as it is.   

I also have some ocean rolled stones from our trip to Nova Scotia in my work area of the garage that I hope to make a Stone Inukshuk cairn for someplace around my home.  Either inside or out in the garden.  I will be tackling that soon. 
After posting the links and what the term means, perhaps I should start calling  this my  Inunnguaq.

Jane

No comments: