Translate

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Stash Report for 4/15/12

Absolutely love, Love, LOVE  this Crow quilt design.  The pattern is called, "Cobblestone Crows" and was designed by Sheryl Mycroft of Random Threadz.    The dimensions wouldn't work for the cathedral wall space above my back kitchen door. so I'm thinking of purchasing the pattern and then revamping it into a size that would work for that space.    Since the space is more vertical than horizontal, I'm not sure yet how it could be worked into a different dimension.  Perhaps this week, I'll find some time to play yet still get some more of those UFO's off my list.   
Without further ado here's the most recent calculations.
Stash Report for this week:

Used this Week:   Only  .5 yards  but two projects were completed,  Yippee!!

Used year to Date: 13.5 yards

Added this Week: 0 yards

Added Year to Date: 68.625 yards

Net for 2012: A gain of 55.125 yards


If you have a chance, check out Judy Laquidera's blog to see how many fabrics other participants  have used out of their stash.  Their numbers really put me to shame despite my feeling of success by beating my addiction of buying more fabric.  Yikes, I just had an honest thought, my friend was redefining her fabric stash and purged a box of silks, velvets, brocade and fancy fabric pieces to me for a crazy quilt that I'd like to do on my bucket list.  Do I need to figure out how much yardage is there and add it to my growth of stash?   Oh No Lucy, I could be in trouble.  lol


Enjoy your day,
Jane

No comments: