Translate

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

AND SEW ON

Am also starting a NEW FO that wasn't even on my radar at the end of last year. Quiet Play Blogspot shared Block One of a new BOM AND SEW ON and I found that I just had to play. It was fun to sew and then an ahh haa moment happened as Oprah always said. With the In Your Own Words Hop I could use this paper pieced block and then create another couple of blocks as filler and make a sewing theme wallhanging for my Kitch wall.

Here's the paper pieced block.

Since blogger is not allowing me to upload photos as I normally would.  Here's the link to the flickr page where the photo is at.   You may be able to see all the other lovely blocks that have been made too.  Talk about eye Candy, YUMM...

My mind is churning with a probability for the In Your Own Words Hop that I'll be sharing with on the 14th.  Without being able to upload photos on Blogspot yet, I may have to use my Flickr links  to let them be seen. 

UNLESS someone can help me out. ng my fingers and hoping!)

Jane

 

No comments: