Translate

Monday, February 18, 2013

Another blog hop starting soon




Since the first Hop, In Your Own Words that  I participated with was a nudge to get somethingthat  I've wanted to get done actually DONE, I decided to participate in a couple more Blog Hops this year, you know these can be addictive!  This one is based on a pattern by Amy Bradley is being hosted by Madame Samm from Sew We Quilt and our cheerleader for this hop is the very nice Marlene from Stitchin By The Lake.
It is starting this week, I'm a Bit Biased kicks off on Tuesday, the 19th!

 Each participant received a pattern from Madamme Samm that was designed by the talented Amy Bradley.  I'm sure you know her characters, they all seem to have a very unique personality.  With this hop each person is to use that pattern and base their project  on their own personality.  Should be interesting and also perhaps a bit revealing!  LOL

Here's a list of who will be sharing their creation according to the date(s).  I hope you enjoy this hop as much as I enjoy seeing all that creativity and eye candy.  My heart is accelerating as I speak!
Enjoy the hop!    I need to finish my creation that's a WIP.

Jane

PS:  I've been playing in my studio most of today and getting quite a bit accomplished despite just piddling around!    lol
Can you see I've left some hints in this post what my character is going to reveal?   lol

No comments: