Translate

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Messages heard

One of my daily emails shared these quotes for today.
 
 
"Activity is not achievement.
It is not enough to rush about beginning a lot of things and keeping busy.
A well-spent life is one that rounds out what it has begun."
-- Eknath Easwaran


"Genius begins great works; labor alone finishes them."
-- Joseph Joubert

"Good to begin well, better to end well."
-- English proverb


Is the universe or someone trying to tell me something?    lol


 
 
FOLLOW THROUGH AND COMPLETE

Intention and the words we speak are powerful. When we say we are going to do something, we set energy in motion. When we fail to act or complete our intention, we drain our energy. We lose our power.

We would be wise to choose our words carefully -- to really mean what we say and to honour the commitments we have made.

 

A Listening Jane





 

1 comment:

Purl Buttons said...

Your post came at exactly the right time for me. I just joined a UFO group. We list 10 of our UFOs and each month a number is chosen and out challenge is to finish the project that goes with that number. I would like to borrow the quotes you got to put on my blog, and I would like to reference your post from today if that would be alright with you.
Michelle
sewbeads at yahoo dot com or
sewbeads at gmail dot com