Translate

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Claimin' bloglovin' today

A few months ago, I became aware that Google Reader would be no more as of July 1, 2013. I initially wanted to cry because I have numemrous blogs that I follow through Google and I also amassed quite a few followers through Google  so I wasn't sure how I wanted to follow at that time.   After the initial shock wore off, I started looking for solutions and found several!  Since I've been experimenting with several and watching what other bloggers were going to do I decided my bestmode of action is to claim


I've really enjoyed google reader for the several months that I've used it and was so glad it made my life easier to manage electronically, so I am ever hopeful that my choice of Bloglovin will be similiar.   If you have a few minutes today make sure you make the switch!  
 
Bloglovin even has a way for you to import the blogs currently in your reader into your new account!!  How exciting is that? That means no huge time investment to just move everything over. Totally simple, stress free and convenient. It literally took me less than 3 minutes to transfer all my  info and it's done by the experts!! 
 
Enjoy your Sunday,

Follow">http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/5368945/?claim=wv4h4m35y9k">Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments: