Translate

Wednesday, January 30, 2019

3 for 3 with January's 2019 OMG

Just finished the beaded edging on this scissor fob, another pledged OMG that can be checked off!
Not to brag but I'm on a roll with getting three for three done this month. 

I am happy.








Hanging off one of the handles in my working basket for now.  Will have to locate an appropriate pair of scissors for this Shepherd's Bush "Glad Tidings" scissor Fob.  Started this after Christmas and finished in the nick of time for OMG 1/2019.  Stitched with 1 over two with all the called for threads that were kitted.  No substitutions.

Will have to figure out which UFOs I want to process for February.

2 comments:

chrisknits said...

What a cute fob! I would make millions of them, but after a while you run out of scissors to attach them to! LOL

Susan said...

So beautiful! They belong in 18th century lady's sewing baskets. =) Congratulations on being three for three!