Translate

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving


A time of family, good food and gratitude, Thanksgiving has always been one of my favorite days. I do hope that yours is full of festive fellowship.

I am happy for an opportunity to reflect on the things that I am truly grateful for at this time of the year. My family, home, country, freedom(s), health, love, friends (including my Personal fitness instructor!), passions, intelligence and the limitless possibilities this life has offered. We are so blessed to live in this interesting time and this country. So much has been developed when you see the great strides technology has gone through and I wonder, what next? With all the improvements in electronics, health technology, economics and time saving strategies I am be fuddled as to why I am so tired so often. Is it the side effects of all the meds the Drs. have me on for my back and shoulder injury? Even that, thank goodness the medicines are available and here again we are blessed with a good prescription coverage when not covered by the workers comp. prescription plan. My DH keeps saying, "Enjoy the Golden years honey". I am trying to get some energy back and have noticed a slight improvement since I joined the local gym and have been working out more regularly. Hopefully I'll be able to get some of my old mojo back.

Well, may your Thanksgiving be all that you imagine. Stay safe and keep love in your hearts.

Jane

No comments: