Translate

Friday, December 26, 2008

Holiday Gathering Successful



I hope all of you had a wonderful Holiday, whatever religious traditions you lean towards. On Christmas Eve, we were able to attend the candle light service for church. Our daughter and her family also went, so it was even more special with our precious granddaughter at church with us.
Christmas day was uneventful and normally paced. All of our family came for dinner at 5:30, that was followed by gift exchanges around the tree shortly afterwards. A splendid time was had by all! Our menu was super easy this year. Not trying to outdo any recipes, we purchased frozen lasagna and garlic bread. Yummy and easy! Perfect. Note to self....keep things easy so you can really enjoy without any added stress!
With the Near Year coming along so quickly, I am thinking about what, if any new positive changes I chould/should embrace, besides trying to maintain the healthier life styles choices I've already implemented.
The guild my Mom belongs to is having their UFO challenge again this year. I'll be posting my UFOs on a future posting. Hopefully with this year's challenge I'll be able to keep up with the pace. Last years', I did complete 1 UFO (the postage stamp basket stippling skillbuilder)and attempted to finish one other UFO, I still need to finish that one though! Total count was five, so most people would say I failed horribly, but being the optimist I am, I say yeah! 1 more UFO down! How's that for self delusion! HeHeHe. Stay Well.

Jane

No comments: