Translate

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Merry Christmas!


Getting ready for the Holidays have always been very hectic and tiring for me, but not this year. All the packages have been sent and all are wrapped, now to get to the Christmas cards today. Usually I have multi-tasked to get everything done but this year, I've been able to stay with one task until completed where then I'll get to the next project. It is very pleasing to say...thats all done, now this is all done... I love this time of year. There is a Christmas Coral this evening at a nearby church that I want to see this evening.

Much has happened since my last post. My DH had a pacemaker replacement, I've had 2 different surgical procedures and my daughter has a new son. What a large little guy he is. He weighed over 9lb! Mom and he are both healthy and happy. Our computer, in the den has hit a wall and our digital camera was broke on our way home from my brothers house over the Thankgiving Holiday. So was able to purchase a new camera, BUT the computer won't allow any more increases in space for this type of software program to run. It is being replaced since it's over 9 years old. So I'll post pictures of PGS#3 when our electronic woes are fixed. I think I may hold on to the old upgraded computer for my sewing room. I will have to rearrange all of it to accomodate it, so we'll see. Just a muse at this point.

Creatively, was able to rip out all the stitches of the waffletime runner, however haven't made the time for much sewing with every thing else going on. Hopefully I find a little time today for some. Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas.

Jane

No comments: