Translate

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Some interesting tutorials...

With journaling about my creativity and life on my blog, I find it's a great way to note where to find links and tools for possible/probable future projects that I may want to do. So, to be able to find them when I need them, esp. without having to read through the blog pages, I am labeling them with tools or tutorials. That way I could do a search for those words and google will kindly pull it up for me, so much easier. Anyways, thats my plan.

Here's a tutorial for pillow case dress over at freshly picked.

Another informative page about making continuous bis tape plus the yardages needed can be found through this link.

And this last link shows a page full of tutorial for making bags of all sorts.

Another plan I have is to do a quilting retreat today. Notice the time and I yet have to sit behind my sewing machine to do any stitching! Well, it can't be helped, sometimes it's just too important to reconnect with family and friends. So I'm off, enjoy your day, I'm planning on enjoyng mine.

Dessert is premade for dinner and that meal is almost ready as well. BAsil seafood served over pasta or spaghetti squash. Of course, I realize the oximoran statement that I just made, Dessert and low carb in the same area, really Jane! Oh well .....such is life and especially for today I'll allow it.

Enjoy,
Jane

No comments: