Translate

Sunday, January 24, 2010

St Patricks Day freebie and stash report week #4

While doing some follow through on the internet, I ran across this cute XCS pattern offered by Brooks Books. Cute a small. Could be just right for St. Patty's
As for Stash Report for Week #4 It remains the same as last week. I am realizing if I want to succeed with this 100 yards used, I need to use up at least 8 and 1/3 yards per month. Yikes! I best get a groove and move on. Now that puts it in perspective. Of course I count it when the project is completed not just cut.

Here's my report of stash for week #4


Used this week: 0
Used Year To date: 2.5

Added This week: 0 yards
Added Year To Date: 10

Net Fabric Gained (Loss or used): 7.5 yards

If this was a race, I think I'd be in last place. No I'm not rhyming here, just realizing that if I want the stash to move I better concentrate more on the steps needed to get projects finished.
As for the one a month challenge that I did last year, I still want to keep that challenge going. So far so good, but I also would love to do as last year and complete 2 projects each month. If life, pain, commitments and such get in the way, then 1 a month is better than none.

Happy Stitching,
Jane

No comments: