Translate

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Stash report, week #12

Another week with nothing extra to report for usage, but I also didn't gain any fabric either.

Used this week: 0 yards
Used Year To date: 11 yards

Added This week: 3 yards
Added Year To Date: 40.5 yards

Net Fabric Gained (Loss or used): 29.5 yards

Have been finishing my Winter WHites Counted Cross Stitch when feeling creative. I still have to quilt the Montana Log Cabin. I did change to a smaller needle and their is still fringing but not as bad. A stsash buster mentioned changing to a ball point needle and I had an ah hah moment. I think I usesd that needle for all my previous minkee backed quilts since it's a knit. DUH! So I'll be changing the needle and hopefully this week I'll be able to get back to it. My back, shoulder neck problems are bothersome and I can only do so much at a time when possible.

Jane

No comments: