Translate

Monday, April 19, 2010

Hurting

With having a back problem effecting my extremities, I try hard not to let it dictate my life and define who I am as a person BBI ( before back injury). But many times it's just difficult. For the past several months, I try not to talk about it. I don't want to be the sort of person who only talks about their maladities. Sometimes it's impossible to use my hands, arms and feet. Also it seems to be affecting my lower back and hip area too. Grrrrrr! The pain is constant and varies in it's depth. Thank goodness my doctors are so good. When I take meds, I'm asleep shortly thereafter, so to find a balance between functioning and pain monitoring is a very precarious thing.
Sorry for the whoa is me mentality but just needed to vent a bit.

Jane

No comments: