Translate

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Stash Report #23

Nada, zildge, nothing to report this week. Same as last week's report.

So my report for this past Sunday, week #23 is:

My stash report for this week is:

Used this week: 0 yards
Used Year To date: 43.25 yds

Added This week: 0 yards
Added Year To Date: 59.5 yards

YTD is a gain of 16.25 yards

I did revamp a wedding party set for a friend who is getting married in July. Everything that was black had to be ripped out and changed to the soft orange. Here is the end result.

Can't claim the use of fabric though since the bride supplied it and then took the rest back with her. This has been kicking around my home for the past 3-4 weeks whilest I figured out how I'd go about it. Glad it's done and that she's tickled pink and is amazed how perfect they all came out. I am so glad she's happy. vbg

To see how others are fairing in their stash reports check out Judy Laquidera's blog Patchwork times. Mosy around her site abit. You'll be impessed, she's a very talanted and busy lady. HUmmmm, I remember when I could do so much more.......

Jane

No comments: