Translate

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Stash Report #25,26,27,........31

With being gone and then the computer frozen in limbo land, I have not signed in for any stash reduction. Summer is always so busy. Since we're blessed and have the pool and other water friendly functions around the house(kiddie pool and hot tub), our grandchildren love to come and spend time with us. PGS#2 (age 13) is trying once again to break his record of spending every night of his summer vacation with us. When we have a function to attend, he'll go home and then returns the following day so he starts his count all over again. Currently he has a record of 28 days in a row. (I do also realize that our computer as kick-*ss abilities for his gaming interests online!) Of course with having these blessings, it's difficult for me to carve some time for my own interests. Sufficed, sewing has really taken a back seat.
So my stash reports for the past weeks and today is NADA. Again. How embarrassing!

Used this week: 0 yards
Used Year To date: 43.25 yds

Added This week: 0 yards
Added Year To Date: 59.5 yards

YTD is a gain of 16.25 yards

I do hope I can muster the energy and strength to get a couple of backs made so I can really start to use up some fabric.
Oh, PGD#! age 4 just called, wanting to know if she can come down and visit. You know what that means. Another day of blessings.


Enjoy yours,
Jane

1 comment:

Charlene S said...

Grandchildren are a blessing. Tell your grandson that my granddaughter Sammie has him beat with 35! Spirit our 6yo gd helps me Quilt by arranging scraps.