Translate

Saturday, December 31, 2011

2011 Recap...

Here are the projects I was able to finish during 2011. It seems much nicer to have more projects completed but yet When I look around my sewing space I still have too many UFOs, PIGs, Phds and other already kitted projects to proceed with that I feel like I'm not even making a dent into any of it. It's with these lists though when looking back that I do see I am making headway, small steps but headway at least. The challenge that Judy LaQuidera hosts besides the challenge I also participate with my Mom's guild in Florida have helped spurn me toward the finish line for many while I still allow myself the priviledge and fun of going off track too. I still have many areas that need improvement in that department and it you're a follower, you'll see some of thee projects from one year to the next if it wasn't completed. hehehe. So without further adeiu, here they are. Projects Completed in 2011: Beaded Bracelet - Hex Nuts! Beaded Bracelet - St. Petersburg Beaded Bracelet - Triangular Swarovski Beading - Dodecehydron Beaded Drop Earrings Crafting - Lion w/PGD#3, Turkey napkin rings, CXS - In Stitches , "Purrnina" by Calico Crossroads gave to Diana CXS- BBD, Easter Parade Happy Villages - reevaluated and finished! Quilt - Baby doll Blanket w/ PGD#1 Quilt - Cheryl's quilt for Chris Quilt - Jeweled Pavers, King size Quilt- Key West Sunset (aka Orange Crush) Quilt Wallhanging - Bird House Wallhanging - Waiting For Spring Sewing - Dishcloth Purse Sewing - Dog Bed - Community Project Sewing - Elmo Bibs Sewing - Oil Cloth Bag Sewing - Ott Lamp Bag Sewing - Snowman Pillow It's mid May 2012 as I write this since I was "super busy" (as PGS#3 likes to say) that I never got a fairwell post in for 2011. I am proceeding with projects still at this point but have many to dos yet to be to dones. Hopefully as the calendar flows through the year I will with more projects too. Jane Sewing- Chili pepper Apron Snow Much Fun Table Quilt - a this and that pattern Tiki Tote with nylon mesh CXS- BBD, Easter Parade still need to have this framed! Happy Villages - reevaluated and finished! Knitting - 3 dish clothes made Quilt - Deer with HST was Cheryl's quilt for Chris Quilt - Jeweled Pavers, King size Quilt- Key West Sunset (aka Orange Crush) Quilted - Bird House Wallhanging - Waiting For Spring Sewing, Dog Bed - Community Project Sewing, Elmo Bibs Sewing, Snowman Pillow Sewing- Chili pepper Apron Snow Much Fun Table Quilt - a this and that pattern Tiki Tote with nylon mesh (a great sea themed beach tote)

No comments: