Translate

Monday, February 27, 2012

They're Off!

Round One of the Wonky House Swap Blocks that is.  Here thay are all laid out on the living room rug.  I only need to send 11, but I'll be sending out 12 so our lovely leader can have a small token of my building abilities thrown in with her blocks.  I ended up taking out the red house with that lovely peagreen background.  I just love that new line out from Moda of a stitch in color collection from Malka Dubrawsky.  I heart it! 

Well, I was able to finish them off  Saturday after my recent bout with the shingles.   This morning, the first priority after delivering PGS#3 to preschool was to finish the 12 signature blocks that would be going with them and then get it to the post office so I could send them out by priority mail.  Eeeks!  $18.95 to ship them with the garantee of delivery for Wednesday, A day under the wire.   Phew!  Thanks goodness it's a leap year.

So Miss Jane, they are coming your way and I hope everybody  that gets them likes them.   My husband says they look like Suess Homes.  How sweet of him.    Next is Round Two of the Wonky House Swap Block which will be trees instead of houses.  It's not too late to join in on the  pressure fun , you can find more out about it here on  Flickr.

Jane

PS:  I did the 15 minute challenge this past week and for the weekend I did about20 consequetive 15 minute challenges!
Sunday- Nothing
Monday was able to sew for 90 minutes.
This 15 minute challenge is working well.  I need to check and see when I need to link up for their giveaways.  WHen I find it agian, I'll provide a link.  Jane

1 comment:

Bobbie said...

and lucky me too!!!! ... your houses are great ... can't wait to get one ....
hugs ...