Translate

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thanksgiving Blessings



My baby girl turns 35 today.   What a wonderful creature and person she is. 
Beautiful, smart, strong, capable, talented, friendly, kind, loyal and a wonderful part of our family both as a daughter, sister and Mother.  




Happy Birthday Honey.  
{Of course I couldn't ever be biased! }








It seems like it's a tradition now to go to a local indoor water park to celebrate her Birthday and since  it falls just near Thanksgiving and this year was no exception on pilgraming to the water park just before her Birthday, since this year it falls on Thanksgiving Day. 



A nice time was had by all.









 
PGD#1 age 7 trying out her surfing skills, she's another lady in our family with a can do attitude.  
Thanks for those genes Gigi! 
 
 
 
Her Brother PGS#3 almost age 4 spent his time fearlessly in any of the allowed slides and tubing rides besides the kiddie pool with his friend, Ophelia,  Sam's daughter, the daughter  of my daughter's coworking friend. 
 
 
My time was spent from the Hot tub area to my chair near the kiddie pool watching the youngsters play and reading my book.  Happily I was able to finish Honk and Holler Opening Soon by Billie Letts just this am in my own home. 


What an enjoyable book. If you're not familiar with her writing I hope you give it a try. All the books I've read from her so far have been very nice reads. Her storytelling and character development is grand. Each person within stands ni his own story line and has a unique part in the overall story. Such an unusual mix of different traits of the human spirit is shown and you believe these people could be from your own neighborhood.

I hope you enjoy it too.



We did get home rather late last night and what a lovely surprise in my mail.  A squishy package in the mail.
Corrie and Des were hosting another weekly giveaway at Quilt Taffy and I was selected as the random generated winner. Thanks so much you two. Here's Marmalade made by Bonnie and Camille for Moda Fabrics.

So peeps for your viewing pleasure here's the scrumpious charm pack, how sweet it is!

I love the warmth of those colors, they are just yummy and it will be delicious to work with them. Sorry, my mind is thinking up all the flavorful ways this pack can be played with. LOL Thanks again Corrie and Des, I appreciate it.





May you and yours have a Blessed and Wonderful Thanksgiving Celebration.    Jane

 
 
 

 

No comments: