Translate

Sunday, July 9, 2017

I saved this post and then ...... originated as my 2017 monthly UFO challenge list

LIFE Happened,

you know, the normal day to day things needing done.  So this post and my intentions slid to the side since I needed to get the photos to go along with the post then  I fussed around with other squirrels coming inot my perview..... SO my intention without pictures of all the UFOs listed will now be to get 6 done, the small tesselated heart table top quiltlet finished. Here is how it is at present.
Trying to add just the one photo and I'm having electronic issues.  I need to buy another I-phone charging cord for the computer as DH "borrowed" the one that goes with the computer.  Will be back another day for the photo.   PROMISE!

January 2017 Drafted post was something like this (am saving this in context as a reference):
Judy over at Patchwork Times is hosting UFOs 2017 and I think it's a great idea!
First you make a list of 12 UFOs you'd like to complete in 2017.  Each month a random number is picked and you work on the respectively numbered UFO to completion.  I'm not sure how successful this time but I'm really focused recently wiht my intentions so am ever hopeful.  LOL  Here's my list:

1-  WFQG Community Quilt

2-  Valentine Panel Wallhanging finished January 2019!

3-  Patchabilities - St. Patrick's Day Finished December 2018!

4-  Leaves Table Runner

5-  Radiant Wall Hanging

6-  Twisted Heart Table top Quiltlet - my current focus as of July 2017-  Finally done in November 2018!

7-  Sonia's WindowsBed Quilt

8-  Braided Squares Bed Quilt

9-  BQ2 Bed Quilt

10- Lone Star Bed Quilt

11- Four Patch Bed Quilt

12- Bird Nest Wool Table Mat Finished in September 2018!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

6 months, 6 projects, and 2017 is still a UFO buster. =) Life DOES happen, so don't fret over not starting sooner. No time like the present. =)