Translate

Monday, January 31, 2011

The end of January already,

Boy has this month flown by. It's hard to imagine it's already the end of January. There are a couple more things I really wanted to finish. I did actually start my BBD Easter Parade.



Not much to show for yet but check back next Monday. I plan on having Mondays be my counted cross stitching updates for this blog. I hope it will help me progress on the many I want to stitch.

Recently I joined a yahoo group for blackbird designs. What a group of talented stitchers and while checking out some of the many blogs I was inspired to perhaps pull out my Red Thread from Bent Creek and stitch one month's design per coincuding mnth this year. Who knows perhaps it will be finished by February 2012. As for the other 2, I'm off to finish them. One is a promise to my Mom and the other a hope for myself.

Enjoy your day,
Jane

1 comment:

Jackie said...

You have a good start. I like the way you've set aside a day of stitching :-). One day I'll get there.
Thanks for visiting my blog too dear.
Hugs.
Jackie.