Translate

Monday, July 1, 2013

Setting my July goals

1- Non-negotiable, Get the borders on the camp quilt.

2- Non-negotiable, Stitch another block from the lil' Miss Shabby, this block is one I drew and created, so far am very happy with it....


3-Non-negotiable, finish iron caddy- FINISHED!
4-Non-negotiable, Cut sashings and cornerstones for the 10 minute block top - DONE!




5-Non-negotiable, Finish a Little Something Jacket
6-Non-negotiable, Quilt borders for the Convergence wall hanging



7-Non-negotiable, Kindle Bag, yep still on this list, one of these days I'll be surprising you and myself too probably!  This is my New for JULY! Hopefully by following Barb at Cat Patches with her New FO protocall and stating this project for this months' New FO that  will assist me in getting ROUND TUIT!  I can only hope!!! lol
8-Magic Eyes Storage Bag
9-Finish KumihimoBracelet - FINISHED! Plus made two more!!

All three of these quilty projects photographed are to be in my guild quilt show in October, so they must all proceed without any more delays.   

Jane





No comments: