Translate

Monday, September 28, 2009

Not liking it so far...

Started stitching the french country Pumpkin on the hand-dyed yellow and I really am not impressed. Here's a photo of how it looks.

I think I'll get a 28 count white and tea stain it to antique it instead. AN update on my Patience Corners is that I now have completed the 9 large - 16 block units of it, now to get them sewed together. Perhaps I'll be able to get to that this week. I still have to get my jalopeno pepper jelly made and DH is talking about trying to make some jelly or jam from the grapes on the arbor. This is the best crop we have been able to get so far. Usually, the beatles that are so abundant in June are voracious eat every little grape bud on the vines. Besides the grapes, the local fire station has many crab apples that look wonderful, so I am contemplating trying to make some Crab apple jelly as well.

Happy Stitching,
Jane

No comments: