Translate

Monday, July 1, 2019

Q3 FAL list - 2019


 https://www.shecanquilt.ca/

I started the year out with a bang getting some smaller UFOs and pigs done.  So my intention with this post are a few more bits I'd love to see pushed into the fini pile so I'm linking up my desires with Leanne at She Can Quilt.

1- Needle Roll completely done.

2- WFQG Community Quilt finished then turned in.


3- This quilt is one my Mom made into the top from a kit I purchased to make for my daughter that also needs to be finished.


4-  BQ 2 quilt I made into a top for the grand daughter and then it sits there and needs to be finished.  Next step is piecing the backing. 
(R U Seeing a theme here?  I am!)


5- The Radiant Quilt finished, here again the top is made, I've been percolating quilt motif ideas and it sits.


6- A fall Diva Wallet that I actually can't find.  I  will be back to post a shot of the gorgeous fall leaves digital fabric with the cork-like lime green fabric  I cut out  2 falls ago for!

7- Nelson Mandala wall hanging, I haven;t been happy with it, but with this shot it doesn't look too bad, hummmm...


8- The 3 dimensional wall hanging from a VQF class in 2017.




9-  2 Nylon Chair bags- currently in progress...



10 & 11 - PIGS for 2 Sofa table runners for Summer and Fall.  Again, I don't know where that fall PIG went, so I'll only share a photo of the summer version pig in its place but I plan to use border fabric for both of them.


12-13 This NEW  PIG,, a stack of fabrics that needs to be finished as a baby quilt with a complimentary baby doll blanket!

14 through 16 or 17 - An Orange, a Red and a lime and/or? Aqua project vinyl bags made, still need to select the appropriate fabrics for them to use this pattern.

Hopefully these will become my vision(s) with a one and done step ....then NEXT!


TTFN
Jane

PS:  While hunting to take pictures of these I ran into other set aside UFOs and pigs I'd like to get to as well,  Note to self, slow down Janie and focus dear, focus ...   VBG!  Here I go again!

1 comment:

Sarah Goer Quilts said...

So many great projects to choose from! I hope you're making great progress. :-) Thank you for participating in the FAL, on behalf of the 2019 global FAL hosts.