Translate

Thursday, January 16, 2020

Roaring 20's coming through..


Working on my spool quilt I started in October 11, 2019.  The thread winded sets are all made, now only need to iron, cut and stitch on the background bars on each side before figuring out which the spool ends to use on each and where.  Fortunately  I saw Edyta Sitar's quilts at our guild meeting in Glens Falls the following day and they are even more fabulous in person,  as is she.




What a talented, kind and beautiful woman with her quilt Common Bride- One quilt pattern I love.

My humble spool bits being shown below:  
   

 Being the third Thursday of this new decade finds me streaming on through my wishes.
Actually making time to sew in my studio though it's still a mess, (must be my normal)   ;~/

Eureka!  A new to me concept.   But it instills my creativity to try to "sew my way out of the mess" and that hasn't been working for me so I'll just try embracing it from now on,.....  we'll see.

TTFN
Jane




No comments: