Translate

Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Circle Play Complete

 Another PIP (Project in Plastic) is finished.  Started as a kit from Sue Spargo which I took liberties with.  LOL

A person (Son IL) with severe nut allergies in our family, I won't use crushed walnut shells for the filler but use sand instead.  Of course did I have any in?          NOPE.  ; ~/

So a quick run to the local sand pit to obtain some during a little snow drizzle with my flip flops on - check.  

Dried it on parchment lined baking sheet after  baking blueberry muffins, and other goodies, meals, etc... - check.

Sifted to remove larger bits - check.

Finished pincushion.  This only took me 12 days from starting to completion.   Was able to stitch it closed and then procured enough heated sifted sand to last me quite a while.  

 Doing my happy dance and looking for my next focus. 

No comments: