Translate

Thursday, December 15, 2022

Hello - Still here

 Hello

Many of my followers may have been concerned with my disappearance and diminished postings in the past several years as my priorities shifted.  

I’m healthier, thank goodness.

I’m no longer have husband living here, thank goodness.

Managing MY home (legal separation paperwork so it's truly mine) and years of neglect dealing with disabilities, again grateful and thank goodness. 

Did I know or see this coming- NO - however that is one consistent element of life. “CHANGE”

Am still settling in a “new to me life” as I assimilate. Most important lately is that question -  what do I want?  No more concessions, adaptions, excuses or divisions,   Just me. I’ll return with more hopefully soon as life has handed me many hurtles this past year and realistically my Mom just signed into Hospice two weeks ago.  But my ongoing Mantra is:

 "People over things,  E.V.E.R.Y.T.I.M.E!”

One thing that I haul about as needed and the current project:
Plan on turning those Santa Earrings into a scissor fob and a zipper pull for this project bag.

I just had to include one picture  (will be back to edit post as this is another first for me by creating this on my i phone).  

TTFN - J




No comments: