Translate

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Stash Report, Week 2 of 2012

Used this Week: 1 - 2/3  yards

Used year to Date: 1 - 2/3  yards

Added this Week: 0 yards

Added Year to Date: 0 yards

Net Used for 2012: 0 yards

Did get a crocheted edge onto a fleece panel from Keepsake Quilting that I purchased 6 of many years ago. 

I used  two double crochets(dc)  in each hole that the skip stitch blade made, carefully selecting the best hole in each corner before turning around the blanket to stitch the next side.  I actually did 5 dc in each corner to fill the stitches and not have too much fleece showing there.   For this I used Bernat Satin Yarn  color 04110 Admiral.   While dealing with my back problems, I actually gave the fleece blankets to a couple of the grandchildren already.  I plan on retrieving them individually and doing the crochet edge trim to finish them.  The first one is done. 

 Next- Cheryl's Chris' quilt.  I want that done by Wednesday.    Oh and I did totally finish the Key West Sunset quilt since my last post. 
Doing my own little happy dance and feeling so smug!  I hope this feeling and progress continues. 

Enjoy your Day,
Jane

No comments: