Translate

Friday, January 20, 2012

Got Fleeced!

It's with joy in my heart that I was able to get two more fleece blankets done.  The fleece takes up so much room in my stash that both projects were easy and now are finished and beside sthat a major plus is one tube downstairs is now half empty.   WHOOT- whoot~!






Santa Fleece Blanket with a double crocheted edge, (this is the second one- only about 4 more to go!).   Used Lion Brand Yarn, Vanna's Choice in Color  I 30, Honey for this one.










Tow Mater's Fleece Tied Blanket:



I still have the Mater Strippy Quilt to finish and will be getting to that AFTER I complete the 24 blocks needed for the wonky house block (due date is March 1st), the Inukshuk quiltlet (due date is the end of January), and the Santa Redwork quilt whose number was drawn through my mother's guild to be done by March 13th.  So there are many projects on my list.

This evening, the guild I belong to is having a worshop on "all things Wool" offered by one of our members Kiity S.  She is such a hoot that I know it'll be fun.   A pincushion is what is on the agenda and I figure it's small enough to be completed in a small amount of time.  I can only hope!

Gotta run and get the list of things needed for that now.  I do enjoy your insights and visits, so thanks for stopping by and leaving your comments, I appreciate it.   I hope you enjoy your day.

Jane

No comments: