Translate

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2013 New FO Challenge

 
 
Barb from Cat Patches has hosted the New FO challenges for a couple of years and I've watched some very talented quilters whip out some beautiful creations each month with envy.  It's been an inspiration and so I've decided to jump on that band wagon too instead of solely  focusing on the many phlethoras of UFO's  I have on hand.  Now I still need to be mindful of those and will continue working on with them by using Judy's Laquidera's challenge of getting it done to progress  but will feed my muse nuture my ADD's by these new FOs too making new UFO's .   Since you don't have to have them finished by the end of the month,  I just know I'll be able to comply easily with these challenges.    I can't wait to jump in! 


Here they are, all 12! 

DONE!  1.  In Your Own Words Project, Shhhh!  It's a secret to be revealed on the 14th of January! 
                                                   Started in January and had this completely done by this post dated February 17th.



       













2.  Patchabilities Cardinals



 

3.  Baby Quilt for some friends' grand daughter,  Lily.
 


4. Quilt for the Camper's the Master Bedroom
5. July Wall Quilt Simply Stars
6. Patchabilities - Purple Coneflowers






7.  Tote made out of  this and perhaps some  linen?
DONE!  8. Apron for DH and ?perhaps son too.           
                                                                                               




















Finished this March 23rd. I posted about it on  this post.  

 































9. Laminated Project of some sort, I just love those lime green bicycles!



10. Camper quilt for the grandchildren or guests.
 

11.  Queen size quilt for master bedroom from many of these fabrics.
 

 
 DONE!  12.  Mystery project of what ever my muse wants me to do.  I'm using my artist's license for this.  lol  Here's the post showing my Shake Your Pom Pom Hop pillow sham for PGD#1.  Started this for my April New FO and finshed it by the 29th of April!    YEAH!!!!        :-)


















For the stash QAL for 2013 thinking about using the Obtuse Star 12" for the Scrap  Happy Saturdays
 or it may be as simple as HST units.   

1 comment:

Barbara said...

Oh, fun projects! I'm so glad you'll be joining us!