Deb from the Quilter's Table is hosting this Finish A Long for 2016.
I'll list several UFOs I want to get done this year, just not sure how many will actually be done for this first quarter but am listing many as that way I won't be painting myself into a corner and will allow my muse to
"run a muck" as they say!
- The Hungry Hungry Caterpillar Pillow shown here. Finished this by 1/31/16 shown here!
- Finish the Red Thread- Cross Stitch piece designed by Bent Creek that was shown here in November with the months done but nothing more since, this monkey needs to be done!
- Hockey seats made from the native print Fleece that was shared here. For DH and myself to carry in the vehicle for athletics and hockey seats/bleachers.
- Dog print Fleece fabric Hockey seat pad for my grand daughter to use with a friend.
- Make a Dog bed with the same dog print fleece for the grands' 8 week old shih tzu puppy, Scout (they named him that because Santa brought him around the world the night they received him) .
- Another hockey seat pad with another fleece printed with a Boston Red Sox theme.
- A Doll community quilt for a pretty little seahorse I have in.
- The BQ 2 quilt top assembled, I shared my center with the blocks sewn together but now the borders are needing some attention so it can be sent off to get quilted, esp. with winning that gift certificate.
- Make the braid blocks into a quilt top. I have been looking for inspiration to come to me on this one.
- Make apron with the Christmas panel for my sister in laws Christmas gift shared here.
- 2 Pot Holders and an oven hot pocket scarf too bout the ones used are really tacky looking.
- Make a Sew together bag made from the aqua, lime black fabrics acquired ages ago; .... then
- Another Sew Together bag with the bright prints in for PGD#1 (I've had two pigs packed since I bought the pattern when it first came out, ? 2014 ? face palm slap!
- Sofa table runner finishing at a 9 or 10" x 40" size
- Patchabilities St. Patrick's Day wall hanging
- Valentine's Wall hanging quilt all kitted- will be February's OMG and shared here
- Wool Candle Mat
- Miranda Bag, started around 2011 - if I can find where I stored it, it has nice spring time colors if memory serves me correctly.
- Kim Diehl Project already kitted or perhaps start a new project with this Henry Glass fabric shared here, SWOON.... I just love it!
- Scalloped Charisma Fabric Table runner
- Tater Strip quilt that started with a panel ions ago......
- Tulip time table mat in the miniature patterns. Perhaps can play and paint my own spring fabrics for the flower part since I recently took that ink, dye and painting class at the guild. I'll share the morning glory sample that was made and then ran all over the place with it.
- Rip out the Disappearing 9 Patch I started last spring and restart that one
- Rip out the Hunter's star started in 2014 and restart that one.....
Recognize a theme going on here. lol
With all that said, I did start a small, uh humm... I mean a very, very small hexie project to have a portable project which may get done in a year or so. LOL That is if I can stay with it. I think I may be nuts on that one but will share more about that on a later date.