Translate

Sunday, January 31, 2021

January 2021 OMG

 Almost there...  

Did get it sewn and then.  

Ooops, my fray block was dried up and not having any backups on hand, I ordered a tube from Amazon.  

Received the notice: order received, Delivery expected date February 10-17th, 2021.  WHAT?  

So a couple of days later thought, how about Walmart.  Checked and it was much better with the delivery for the next week.  Considering that 2 week pause during this, I'm feeling good this project got along as far as it did.   Only the pumpkin and some detail stitching left before getting it layered, quilted and finished.   It will be my first project finished for the year and I won't be derailed.   lol


Note to self- insert this into my February OMG to complete.  

Can't believe how fast this month flew by.  TTFN



No comments: