Translate

Thursday, January 7, 2021

January 2021 Focus OMG



 Happy New Year!  


I am becoming more focused on my projects and plan to finish this Buttermilk Basin pilgrim Hat wall hanging completely for my One Monthly Goal for January.   Am linking up to Elm Street Quilts today for the OMG challenge just under the deadline.  


Haven't been posting again recently since my health had a minor speed bump that needed further studies.  But with seeing an Electrophysiologist in Cardiology today in VT,  I got the all clear to resume my health improvements with further tests down the road.     Thankfully.  


Also have been working on the Spools as my hump jumper project.  


TTFN

Jane

2 comments:

Susan said...

Glad you got the go ahead to go ahead! This looks like a great project for January.

Melisa- pinkernpunkinquilting said...

What a fun project to work on Jane. I love Buttermilk Basin too. I can not wait to see your progress at the end of the month. I think I need to start a spool project after seeing your humper jumper project. Lol I am easily influenced . Happy Wednesday. Hugs, Melisa