Translate

Thursday, September 23, 2021

I'm in for WIPs-B_GONE 2021


After the most recent finish I know that finishing projects feels fantastic so I've joined up with this link Leanne started to see how many more finishes I can accomplish by the end of the year.   Crossing my fingers that it'll be plenty.


A few of my WIPS are: 

HST drawn for ends of the spools for the Edyta Sitar Spool pattern for my idea of "99 Spools of thread on the BED" Quilt:

Current Needlepoint is getting close to the finish, (am hoping to finish the stitching on this Sunday):



36 Patch blocks continuing to be made- 


A couple of wall hangings made into tops that need finishing-

Cross stitch starts- Full Moon by the drawn thread, Fairy Garden by Blackbird designs, another shepherd's Bush that I've kitted and oh there are so many more.   VBG!

Homemade goods created like table runners, teapot cozy, table top quilt*lets, pincushions, bags, etc... and I'm not considering the foods I'm pickling, canning, freezing and regular meals cooked and stored for later too.....lol

You get the drift.  There are plenty of projects and now that the gardens are getting closed up and autumn is here, my "plate-spinning" demands should be slowing down.   


Yet I have miles to go....


1 comment:

LA Paylor said...

so many wips... so many projects in grocery bags, and UFO's and bits and bobs... but it's all good and all fun.