Translate

Tuesday, February 14, 2023

3 generations on Valentine's Day 2023

Though Hospice has been called in for my Mom's care, Mom is incredible.  She's as sharp as a tack at times, winded then exhausted and needs to take a nap in the next.   I keep letting her know how fantastic and awesome she is.  How nobly and strong, resilient and understanding she's is.  All such bittersweet times.  Yet she's but a shadow of her normal vivacious self.  

While spending a day with her, my daughter managed to stop in and was able to grab a selfie of the three of us so the orientation is backwards.  Would you believe this was the best pic of Mom as she didn't stop with her comments, thus T and I both laughing and Mom's mouth shape is just a tad off.  Now I just wish I could remember what she was saying.  


Myself, My Mom now age 90, fighting stage IV cancer for the past 14 months, and my daughter Thera



No comments: