Translate

Friday, February 24, 2023

Several More Books read which I've enjoyed.

I enjoy reading and continue to declutter my bookshelves one. book. at. a. time.  
It truly doesn't matter how fast this endeavor is taking as I am keeping up with the Book Club reads each month besides am able to conquer a few more titles during a month that come onto my radar.   


These are the titles with Authors that I've read (except that first one, notice the PUKE as my notation, could only manage about 50 pages and it wasn't getting any better!  lol) so far in 2023.  Only two came off my bookshelves and were donated to the local library when I was through.  The rest were loans from family, friends or the library and three of the titles were audiobooks.  Not bad getting 9 done since the 1/1/2023 if I do say so myself.


No comments: