Translate

Tuesday, February 7, 2023

Creating without cloth

 For seasonal displays I share by the wreaths on the 2 main doors of my home.  Gladly, I have been doing this for decades and several years ago realized that a couple of months were neglected. February was one of them but no more. 


For the family entrance near the driveway I just completed the wreath above.  Makes me smile considering I was married for 48.5 years and loved thoroughly while my spouse was loving anything that came by much to my disgust and his promises of devotion while begging forgiveness.  What's that line?   "Once a Cheat always a Cheat".  So true while looking back at the infidelities he even used my faith to swear his allegiance and loyalty to our marriage when begging for forgiveness.  I trusted and continued to love  in time.   Well no More, I'm done.   

So Single is better as far as I’m concerned rather than being married to a partner that wasn’t truly there with the lies, abuse and disrespect both towards me and his oaths, promises, vows and commitments. 

The second wreath is still in the making but the wire snips that I need to use are still freezing. Thank goodness we aren’t dealing with below zero temps again.  Last Friday I awoke to a -15*F but felt like -35*F with the wind chill factor.   Today is much better though still only in the teens.    Will share that photo once it's completed.  


TTFN,

Jane

Came back 2 days later to share the Front door Wreath finished.
Home is where the Heart is.


  



No comments: